Wednesday 11 March 2009

Kenny Walker remembers



Kenny Walker

Myself (Kenny Walker), my younger sister (Karen), and older brother (Gordon or sometimes Raymie), all attended Liberton in the early, middle 1970s and although time has fogged a lot of things, my memories of Liberton are genuinely pleasant ones.
Teachers remembered are, Mr. Dawn who taught Geography down at The Annexe, Mr. Ingles (or Puff as he was known then), Mr. White (PE), Mr. Birse (RE), Mr. Pia (History, Mr. Adams (Music) and Mr. Phillips (Headmaster).



Gordon Walker



Karen Walker

2 comments:

Wee Hels said...

I attended Libby Annexe 1981 and also remember teachers Mr. Birse, Mr. Pia, Mr. Adams and Mr. Phillips also! I also remember a particular male biology teacher [whose name I have forgotten!]at the Annexe who got very embarrased teaching the girls about section 6 [we all knew about that section!]. Also Mr Smith "aka Eddie Shoestring" the maths teacher too!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I remember Karen well!!!

BTW we have a new facebook LHS FP group up and running at over 400 members:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5119484830

David (Hoody) Hood
1974-79 (left 5th year)